RenDev is a Belgian network of key independent and complementary experts specialized in Renewable Energies for Development, in relation with electricity grid and off-grid solutions (rural electrification).
RenDev is a platform to exchange expertise on various Renewable Energy fields (mainly solar photovoltaic, wind and hydraulic technologies):
– Innovative concept development
– Power system planning: generation planning, transmission planning, interconnection and demand side management.
– Electrification project design & implementation
• Preparation (feasibility studies, detailed studies …)
• Development (procurement, construction, commissioning, training)
RenDev members work worldwide either directly with a contracting authority or as subcontractors of consultancy companies responding to international tenders.
RenDev attaches great importance to meet the local demand or expectations, to the transfer of know-how, to the principles of ethics and to the autonomy of the local communities benefiting from the projects.
The below map indicates the location of some key references for our members.